Energizing Our World Solar Race Event
Date and TimeThursday, June 22, 2017
1:30 PM - 2:45 PM
- Outside (Event Services) » Trans Link
Energizing Our World is a three-day camp designed to spark interest in renewable energy. Students will participate in activities that provide hands-on experiences with a variety of renewable energy sources, such as solar, wind, and hydropower. As a culminating experience, students will build a solar car.
The community is invited to attend the solar car race on campus. Students will display their products as well as compete to see who made the fastest solar car.
The event will be held near the large, blue Transformational Link statue near the Arboretum and James H. Zumberge Hall. In case of rain, the event will be held in the Pere Marquette Room in the Kirkhof Center.
Please park in Lot H (highlighted in orange on the map) and follow the red arrows to the Great Lakes Plaza to find the Solar Race. (Map)
The Regional Math and Science Center
- Academic » Academic Calendar
- Academic » Academic Department Events
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Academic » Academic Department Events » CLAS - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Campus Life » Children's Enrichment Center
- Campus Life » Sustainability
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Student Life