Feeding America Together Sponsored by ESSU & Cargill
Date and TimeSaturday, March 25, 2017
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- 864 West River Center Dr, Comstock Park MI 49321
Feeding America West Michigan exists to ensure safe food is available to the hungry in our community. In 2016, we distributed a record 28.9 million pounds of food, the equivalent of 24 million meals.
- IMPORTANT: All volunteers must wear closed toe/heel shoes for safety.
- We welcome individuals and groups (up to 50 volunteers).
- Children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We suggest older clothing
- We suggest extra layers during cooler weather.
- Work appropriate shorts are fine in warmer weather, but no tank tops please!
Date: 03/25/2017 (Sat.)
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm EST
Location: 864 West River Center Dr, Comstock Park MI 49321
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Seidman College of Business
- Campus Life » Student Organization Meetings
- Student Life » Academic Organizations
- Student Life » Special Interest Organizations
- Student Life » Volunteer/Service