Stalking Awareness Month- Get Informed. LIB 100 / 201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeTuesday, January 16, 2018
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2215/2216
This program is created to build a platform to inform the community about stalking and its prevalence. This is an informative program to help empower students so they are able to identify signs of stalking.
Violence Prevention & Education
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Center for Women and Gender Equity
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Title IX
- LIB 100
- LIB 201
- Learning Outcomes » Civic Responsibility
- Learning Outcomes » Critical Thinking
- Learning Outcomes » Ethical Reasoning