- Graduate Orientation & Reference
- Before you arrive...
Before classes begin...
- Child Care Options
- Disability Support Resources
- Food Service - Campus Dining
- GVSU Policies
- Parking Permits
- Networking (from Gradschools.com)
- Registration Process
- Safety and Security
- Study Skills for Graduate Students (from Gradschools.com)
- Student ID
- Textbooks and Supplies
- Time Management (from Gradschools.com)
Academic Programs and Services
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advising
- Computing and Technology Support
- Citation Tools
- Graduate Course Schedule
- Graduate Programs
- Library Services
- GVSU Regional Center Information
- Writing Resources
- Costs, financial assistance, and job information
- Student Life at GVSU
- Things to do in West Michigan
Virtual Orientation for New Graduate Students
Obtaining a FREE student ID card is a very worthwhile pursuit as it can be used to access specific buildings (Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences), to board RAPID transit buses without charge, for purchasing academically-packaged and discounted software, free admittance into athletic events, and discounted student rates for other university and non-university activities, including almost seventy area businesses and attractions!
Visit the Student Assistance Center (or other designated area) to request your ID and to be photographed. Student Assistance Center offices are located on the first floor of Student Services Building (Allendale Campus) and the DeVos Center Plaza (Pew Grand Rapids Campus).
Page last modified February 4, 2009