Grand Valley State University's Traverse City Regional Center serves students in the region by providing undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Traverse City.
Why Grand Valley State in Traverse City?
It's Convenient, Affordable and Personal
- The University Center offers easy access and ample parking.
- Community Engagement through service learning.
- Tuition rates are among the lowest in the state.
- On-site financial aid assistance.
- Advisors work with each individual developing the best path for transfer or graduate students.
November 15, 2017
GVSU in Traverse City is seeking a part-time faculty member to teach WGS 335: Women, Health, and the Environment in Traverse City for the Winter 2018 semester.
November 08, 2017
Grand Valley expands hospice and palliative care courses